If we missed any of your questions, please do not hesitate to ask and we will be happy to answer them!
We provide catering with a variety of options!
- Fully Catered: We bring the food and cook fresh on location with our portable professional BBQ’s. This option also includes our buffet style service with our staff serving your guests. We supply our own tables, linens, 10’ x 10’ tents, power, water and everything else we require to complete any event from start to finish! Looking to have a steak dinner served in the middle of an empty field with no facilities? No problem! The only thing we require from you is a spot to set up in and the time you would like us to feed everyone. We take care of the rest!
- Hot Delivery with Service: No room to BBQ? Looking for the meal to be served indoors or on rooftop patios? We have you covered! With this option, we cook the food fresh in our kitchens and ship it to your location in thermal holding boxes, guaranteed to keep your food at the proper temperature! This option also includes our full set up and staff to serve your guests.
- Delivery: Looking to get our over 100 person pricing or just want to lay out the food for your guests to serve themselves? This is the perfect option for you! With this service, we cook all of the food in our kitchens and ship everything to you in our thermal holding boxes. All of the food will arrive in disposable foil trays. We also supply the high grade, ecofriendly, paper plates, plastic cutlery, napkins and condiments. We even include the tongs and spoons for service! Once you are all done, everything that we deliver is disposable or yours to keep!
- Pick up: We offer our full catering menu for pick up at our Calgary location. Similarly packaged like our delivery option, we will have your food hot and ready to go whenever you would like to pick it up!
- Hot Lunch: Simply looking for lunch but don’t want to throw a big party to enjoy our tasty BBQ? Not a problem at all as we offer a limited menu of some of our most popular items at our take out location! Open Monday-Friday 11am-3pm, we cook up tasty meals that are ready within 5 minutes!
We provide catering all over Alberta! Request a quote for out of town events to request pricing and travel fees.
We provide catering for anywhere from 20-5000+ people! We also supply smaller group catering through our Pick Up / Store Front location.
You bet we do! We like to make everything as easy as possible for our clients. At no additional cost we include a high grade paper plate and plastic cutlery with all of our catering options. Unfortunately we no longer offer rentals but can provide you with a great selection of professional companies that can offer any type of rentals you may require for your event!
When you think BBQ you probably think of summer time. For us however, we love to BBQ year round! Our crew is equipped to be able to service you and your guests in any weather condition. We provide our own tents to protect us from the elements as well as lots of experience of catering in all types of weather.
Do you supply bartenders & staff to assist with tasks like filling water jugs and keeping the tables clean?
We certainly do! We can provide staff to assist with anything you may need taken care of during your event. Professionally dressed and fully certified.
We do our best to accommodate all orders. We do book on a first come first served basis and never overbook ourselves to ensure every event/delivery we cater is treated with our full care and attention. For catering events, we ask for at least 1 weeks’ notice if you are ordering off our full catering menu. For last minute requests, we keep our store lunch menu stocked 7 days a week and can more than likely accommodate any requests with this menu.
If there is a need for food, you bet we offer our services! From corporate functions, weddings, backyard parties, rodeos, stampede events, anniversaries, grand openings and so much more, we are guaranteed to be the perfect fit for your event!
Depending on the size of your menu and the total amount of guests, we have a solution for any sized space. We require ample room to park our catering trucks/trailers, a 10’ x 10’ area to BBQ in and lastly just enough room to set up our buffet tables, allowing us enough room to stand behind them so we may serve your guests. If you are concerned about limited space, please do not hesitate to contact us so we may discuss it in more detail.
We allow clients to secure event dates for the following year. As we operate on a first come first served basis, we strongly recommend securing your date as soon as possible as we fully book dates a year in advance frequently.
After you have a quote and we have confirmed availability, we secure dates with a 25% deposit and signed contract based on the current menu at that time.
If you are cancelling an event, we ask for as much of a heads up as possible so we can accommodate other client requests for that date. Deposits are refundable up to 31 days prior to your event.
Of course! We understand that not everyone RSVP’s as early as they should and sometimes last minute requests come up! You can make changes to your menu and guest count, up to 1 week prior to the event date. Please note, you cannot drop a menu’s total price below 50% of the total at the time of securing an event with a deposit, under 31 days to your event. This is our way of being able to accommodate our client’s menu changes, as close as possible to the event date, while politely protecting ourselves from anyone trying to exploit our deposit refund policy.