If we missed any of your questions, please do not hesitate to ask and we will be happy to answer them!
Yes, our company is licensed by Alberta Health Services.
For a delivery, we arrive 15 minutes prior to allow enough time to set up everything for your guests to enjoy, while ensuring the food stays hot! For a hot delivery with service and full set up, we arrive 1 hour prior to the meal service time. For on site cooking and service, we arrive 1.5-2 hours prior to the service time.
We (in most cases) are willing to wrap any food on the buffet table at the end of the event, provided you have the means (hot boxes or coolers of ice) to store the food safely
We offer catering with a variety of options! Some include:
- Fully catered: We bring the food and cook fresh on location with our portable, self-sustaining BBQ setup. This option also includes our buffet-style service with our staff serving your guests. We supply our own tables, linens, 10’ x 10’ tents, power, water, and everything else required to complete any event from start to finish! Looking to have a steak dinner served in the middle of an empty field with no facilities? No problem! The only thing we require from you is a spot to set up, and the time you would like us to feed everyone. We take care of the rest!
- Hot delivery with service: No room to BBQ? Looking for the meal to be served indoors or on rooftop patios? We have you covered! With this option, we cook the food fresh in our kitchens and ship it to your location in thermal holding boxes, guaranteed to keep your food at the proper temperature! This option also includes our full setup and staff to serve your guests.
- Delivery: Looking to get our over 100-person pricing or just want to lay out the food for your guests to serve themselves? Then this option is perfect for you! With this service, we cook all the food in our kitchens and ship everything to you in thermal holding boxes. All of the food will arrive in disposable foil trays. We also supply high-grade, eco-friendly paper plates, plastic cutlery, napkins, and condiments. Moreover, we even include tongs and spoons! Once you are done, everything we deliver is disposable or yours to keep!
- Pick up: We offer our full catering menu for pick up at our Calgary location. Similarly packaged like our delivery option, we will have your food hot and ready to go whenever you want to pick it up!
- Hot lunch: Looking for lunch but don’t want to throw a big party to enjoy our tasty BBQ? Not a problem! We offer a limited menu of some of our most popular items at our take-out location! Open Monday-Friday, 11 am – 3 pm, we cook up tasty meals that are ready within 5 minutes for your enjoyment!
We provide catering services for groups with 20-5000 people or more! We also supply smaller group catering through our pick-up/storefront location.
You bet we do! We like to make everything as easy as possible for our clients. We include a high-grade paper plate and plastic cutlery with all our catering options at no additional cost. Unfortunately, we no longer offer rentals but can provide you with a great selection of professional companies that offer any rentals you may require for your event!
When you think of BBQ, you probably think of summertime. For us, however, we love to BBQ year-round! Our crew is equipped to serve you and your guests in any weather condition. We provide our own tents to protect us from the elements and have lots of catering experience in all types of weather.
Do you supply bartenders and staff to assist with tasks like filling water jugs and keeping the tables clean?
We no longer supply bartenders but we do work with some amazing mobile bartending companies that we can recommend. They are to bartending what we are to food!
We do our best to accommodate all orders. We book on a first-come, first-serve basis. Moreover, we never overbook ourselves to ensure that every event/delivery we cater is treated with our total care and attention. For catering events, we ask for at least one week’s notice if you are ordering off our full catering menu. For last-minute requests, we keep our store lunch menu stocked 7 days a week and can accommodate any requests with this menu.
If there is a need for food, you bet we offer our services! From corporate functions and weddings to backyard parties and rodeos, we are guaranteed to be the perfect fit for your event! Here are a few more events we cater:
- Stampede events
- Grand openings
- Company parties
- Community functions, and much more!
We have a solution for any sized space. However, we require enough room to park our catering trucks/trailers, a 10’ x 10’ area to BBQ in, and just enough room to set up our buffet tables. This space provides us with enough room to stand behind the tables so we may serve your guests. If you are concerned about limited space, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can discuss it in more detail.
We allow clients to secure event dates for the following year. As we operate on a first-come, first-served basis, we strongly recommend securing your date as soon as possible as we fully book dates a year in advance frequently.
After you have a quote and we have confirmed availability, we reserve dates with a 25% deposit and a signed contract based on the current menu at that time.
If you are cancelling an event, we ask for as much of a heads-up as possible to accommodate other client requests for that date. Deposits are refundable up to 31 days before your event.
Of course! We understand that not everyone RSVP’s as early as they should, and sometimes last-minute requests come up! You can change your menu and guest count up to 1 week before the event date. Please note you cannot drop a menu’s total price below 50% when securing an event with a deposit under 31 days before your event. This is our way of accommodating our client’s menu changes as closely as possible to the event date. Also, it helps protect us from anyone trying to exploit our deposit refund policy.
Absolutely! Look through our menu, see what you like, and then give us a call with your ideas, and we can quote you a price.
Yes, we offer various condiments to complement your meal.
Yes! When the event is over, and everyone has left, we clean up and take everything with us except the leftovers… those are yours to enjoy.
It depends on how long you need us. Give us a call for more information.
We arrive at your event with our self-sustainable cooking setup. Our chefs prepare the food on-site, using equipment, materials, condiments, and ingredients to produce unequalled flavours. We organize and serve everything buffet style, all you can eat! You can expect our staff to offer professionalism, positive attitudes, and warm smiles to help your guests feel comfortable. And when your guests just can't eat another bite, we clean the mess, pack everything and go.
Call us, and we'll discuss the many BBQ menu options. Once you decide what you want, we will draw up a catering agreement. Next, a signed contract with a deposit for either on-site catering or a drop-off secures your date and time.
Yes, we can! Many venues lack commercial kitchens. We generally use the loading area to set up our kitchen. Moreover, we bring our own setup, which includes tents, tables, water, and power. So whether you have a kitchen or not, the only thing we need to cater your event is a place we can set up!
Yes! We have an extensive menu selection for your wedding catering needs. Our entrees include appetizers, fruit and veggie platters, and delicious entrees such as:
- New York Striploin Steak
- Lemon Dill Salmon Fillets
- Braised St. Louis Ribs
- Various salad options such as potato, spinach, cucumber salad, and more
- Delicious sides that include dinner rolls, garlic roasted potatoes, green beans with slivered almonds and bacon
Our food is per portion, so you can customize your menus to fit their needs.
We are growing steadily and quickly. In 2022, we catered 180 weddings. And this year will be over 200. It scales up every year.
Yes, weddings are one of our specializations! We offer wedding catering services for any upcoming nuptials.
Once you determine who will attend your event, you plan accordingly with your catering services. Simply inform us of the venue size, your number of guests, and your menu choices, and we’ll do the rest of the work for you!
We have over 100 corporate caterers and are continually growing! As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to try new cuisines and delicious menus every week.
We do much more than just office lunch catering! If you need catering for your event, you can contact us, as we cater numerous celebrations such as:
- Corporate functions
- Backyard parties
- Grand openings, and more!
Our services are available when there is an event in need of food!
Yes, there may be a minimum order. However, it depends on your needs. Please contact us for more details!
Unfortunately we do not. Our business model is to create custom menus, and we do not have a set daily menu for same-day delivery. To ensure the freshest and highest quality product, we request a 72-hour notice for an order; anything less will be on a case-by-case basis.